Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny screen names

images behind the screen names. funny screen names. screen names.
  • screen names.

  • abc1125
    07-21 07:26 PM

    I am on H-1 and recently filed for my 485. After I receive an EAD in 6 or so months, am I eligible to go to school full-time while waiting for processing on my 485 application?

    wallpaper screen names. funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • fromnaija
    07-23 10:47 AM
    That is correct. If your employer is enrolled in E-verify then he needs to updated your information in that system otherwise just keep the form for record.

    One correction - the employer does not update anything in E-Verify. It is a read-only system to the employers to verify the authenticity of document provided by employees.

    funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • cherl
    05-07 09:11 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

    What would be the process look like? When the priority date becomes current, what should I do? Where should I subject I-485?

    2011 behind the screen names. funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • mdforgc
    02-20 05:47 AM
    I read the link posted. This is an independent think tank about movement of people worldwide and the report in general analyses the three upcoming bills in relation to EB and non EB immigration and illegals. Overall the bill states that immigration is of benefit to the US and the degree of benefit depends on the legality and skill level of the immigrants, and they suggest that Family category 4 and DV category should be eliminated and used for EB immigration and also suggest readjusting the per country cap to accomadate for the reality of more immigrants from the retrogressed countries. I think this is good and we should include this in our presentation to the lawmakers, this will carry good weight.


    funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • docker
    06-04 03:33 PM
    My current job desc requires an MS + 3 or BS + 5 years experience, with special certification like six sigma required. When my labor was filed, I had exactly 3 years of experience. The above was what I filed for my PERM application. I am planning on moving to another job where the job description is similar ( my i-140 is approved and my i-485 has been pending for more than 6 months) , but the new job requires an MS + 6 years or a BS + 8 and no special requirements. I gained 3 more years of experience with my current job description, but does that count since I gained it after my PERM was filed? Also, do educational requirements matter in order to port? any help is greatly appreciated..

    funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • poarhc
    01-14 04:33 PM
    Here is my situation:

    1) GC process thru company A, I 140 approved,I 485 filed and had valid H1B (expired on 12/28/2009)
    2) Switched to Company B using AC21 and using EAD.
    3) I would like to file H1B also based on previuosly approved 140 thru Company B as a back up since my previous employer going to revoke my 140.

    Since my previous H1B expired few week back,is it posible to file new H1B thru Company B at this point?

    Please advise

    Thanks in advance for all your inputs


    funny screen names. forget screen names,
  • forget screen names,

  • tom
    03-13 06:05 PM
    The anwser for your new question is already answered by ashkam.

    You don't need EAD to study. EAD is for working.

    2010 behind the screen names. funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • sparky_jones
    05-05 09:22 AM
    Could someone share their recent experience regarding how long the DOL is taking to respond to Prevailing Wage requests for PERM labor certification? Thanks!


    funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • RNGC
    04-07 04:54 PM
    If USCIS cannot handle 1 legal million immigrant applications, how they are going to manage 12-20 million applications by the illegal aliens...its going to come soon...

    hair behind the screen names. funny screen names. contains screennames for
  • contains screennames for

  • Student with no hopes
    09-22 11:26 AM
    Migration Information Source - Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States (http://www.migrationinformation.org/USFocus/display.cfm?ID=747)


    funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • sparklinks
    02-28 05:57 PM

    I am on F-1 visa since Jan 2007. and got started my OPT in August 2009. I have on campus income through out the year in 2009. so how do I file the taxes, n which forms. for tax return 2009.

    also I got married to a F-1 student in Jan 2009. She is also having her OPT started in August 2009. She has income only on OPT (from Aug to Dec 2009) so which forms she should also file.

    my wife did paid her college fee in Jan 2009. and we have paid the rent through checks on leased apt.
    So can she/we ask for deduction of any kind?

    also which status we have to fill in. "Married filing jointly/separately".

    please reply as soon as possible.

    Suggesion to file 'Married filing jointly'.

    If both of you having 1098 forms from school you can file for Hope-credit (each gets $2500 credit, thats huge amount :) ). You cannot show the Apt. on tax form.

    hot behind the screen names. funny screen names. a persons screen name well
  • a persons screen name well

  • fhb0980
    02-21 05:22 AM
    I'm hoping someone can provide some good advice...

    My grandmother renewed her green card application January last year, got fingerprinted and was told she was all set. While she was out of the country in June, she received notice that her prints had to be retaken and her appointment was in 10 days.

    Being 90 and not in the best of health, she did not go back to the US with such short notice. She tried to call the UCSIS hotline to reschedule and was told she could not and that she had to go into the local office to do so (though the whole point was she in Asia).

    I was only told this recently by my parents and tried to find some solutions for her as the main reason she came to the US in the first place was to help raise me.

    Looking over her denial notice, it appears she could reopen the case with supporting evidence. But am wondering what I need to provide and if there's anything I can do?

    Any suggestions?

    Also, it looks like if you are 75 years old or more you do not need fingerprints but is this only for the naturalization process or does it also apply to the PR process?

    Any advice would be great!


    house your screen name to Funny funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • thomachan72
    10-25 11:13 AM
    I have a PD of April 2008 in the EB2-I category, but am exploring the option of switching to EB1 if possible. I am a clinical psychologist, working in a not-for-profit agency. What are my chances? Does it depend more on the case itself or a really good lawyer who can present your case in the best way it can be presented? This is a really stressful situation because my husband's H1-B runs out next summer and we cannot live here on just my income. Any feedback?

    I believe the case itself is the major factor. The credentials/publications/patents + solid letters of recomendations etc is the major factor. The attorney can advice you on the types of letters or proofs that are required to substantiate your case but not more. And ofcourse once you have decided that you could potential go for the EB1, I would certainly ask others for attorneys who have had more success in EB1 cases. The "good" attorney will evaluate your total package and asks you for more documents if it is not good enough. Others will take your money and all material you send and just send it over to the CIS.

    tattoo behind the screen names. funny screen names. remember her screen name)
  • remember her screen name)

  • strafforddude
    12-14 03:54 PM

    I am working for campany A on H1B visa. Company A sponsored my GC. My I-140 & I-485 are pending. I am offered a full time job at company B. Company B is not willing to apply for H1B, so i have to use my EAD. My current employer (Company A) agreed to let me go and supportive of my decision.

    Question: If i use my EAD to join company B without informing USCIS, and at later point join my sponsoring employer (Company A) on same H1b which i have right now will it be a issue ?

    Is there any way USCIS coming to know that i switched employees in between.

    Thank you !!


    pictures forget screen names, funny screen names. worked their screen names
  • worked their screen names

  • gsc999
    09-24 03:57 PM
    People who PMed me, please check yu e-mail/ Pms for response.


    dresses a persons screen name well funny screen names. change my screen name to
  • change my screen name to

  • ssksubash
    03-13 11:07 AM
    HI ,

    My brother graduated in Dec 08 and is on OPT now. He is with a consultant and he was wondering if there is any rule which states that folks on OPT should get a job in 3 months, otherwise the OPT will not be valid.

    Can any one please clarify.

    Thank you for your time


    makeup behind the screen names. funny screen names. your screen name to Funny
  • your screen name to Funny

  • wandmaker
    11-13 12:44 PM
    Can I file AC21 to change my employer to Company B and continue my I485 through to Company B?

    You can invoke AC21 after 180 days, talk to your lawyer on how to inform USCIS.

    girlfriend remember her screen name) funny screen names. behind the screen names.
  • behind the screen names.

  • Anders �stberg
    December 25th, 2003, 04:12 AM
    I like both, initially perhaps the color version a bit more. If you can touch up the slight red-eye problem. The faded border works better with the b&w though, so all in all I'd finally go with the b&w. Cute girls!


    hairstyles behind the screen names. funny screen names. Her screen name is luningning,
  • Her screen name is luningning,

  • pointlesswait
    06-09 11:03 AM
    I am currently on H1..working for company A..
    Can i work for another company...without transferring my H1 and can i get a 1099 Misc....( they cannot run my payroll as i wont be employed with them)....the work is in the same field...

    if 1099 is not feasible.. the only option is to get paid in cash..which i dont want to do..

    any inputs.

    October 18th, 2005, 10:04 AM
    A very impressive result Gary. Time and creative energy well spent!

    10-26 03:24 PM
    Is anyone in same BOAT?
    I got EAD cards at my new address, but no FP notice yet. Have I missed that or USCIS might not have sent it yet?
    How can i check, Can i check the status online for FP ?
    Is there any way ?

    Call USCIS and find out. As per my knowledge, USCIS does not update it online once they send out the FP notice.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment